Canada Goose® Black Trillium Parka
Hands down, Canada Goose makes the warmest coats on the market. The Trillium Parka by Canada Goose is Canada Goose's best selling coat. It's a mid-length, down-filled puffer jacket so it will keep you warm without any unnecessary bulk. A cinched waist keeps this jacket sleek and figure-flattering. Detachable coyote fur trims the hood making this classic parka perfect for strolling a city street or hiking a snowy trail.
- Removable 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Removable coyote fur ruff and hidden snap-secured collar
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Canada Goose embossed snaps
- Two fleece-lined high-handwarmer welt pockets
- Two lower fleece-lined flap pockets secured with embossed snaps
- Two Handwarmer Pockets with Fleece Lining
- One interior drop-in pocket with Velcro
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Made in Canada.
SIZE & FIT
- Mid-Thigh Length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.