Canada Goose® Graphite Langford Parka
SIZE & FIT
- Back Length: 36 inches
- Modeled in size Large
- Model measurements: height 6'4"
New to the Canada Goose Arctic line, this stylish urban piece was designed based on the success of the Chateau Parka. The Langford Parka is slightly longer than the other jackets, but its storm flap over the center front zipper secured with velcro and two interior pockets offer a clean, yet stylish look. With its 625 fill power white duck down insulation, this jacket is sure to keep you warm.
- Jacket Features: Parka, Insulated Adjustable Hood, Zipper or Storm Flap, Water-resistant
- Exterior Pockets: 4
- Interior Pockets: 2
- Water-resistant, warm and durable
- Mid-thigh length provides extra protection against the cold
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fur: Coyote Fur Ruff (Removable)
- Heavy-duty, center front zipper with 2-way locking closure
- Two high hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two interior pockets, the top left security pocket includes a zipper closure
- Elasticized waist draw cord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold and snow
- Fabric Shell: 195 gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.