This dynamic duo has endless energy and needs a wardrobe that keeps up with their active schedule and enviable classic style. We asked Sarah to give us a few of her top must-have's for the fall and winter seasons... Take note from this New York tastemaker... (we know we do).
1. The Plaid Paige Dress: "I love the old school plaid with the sweet feminine shape, especially if paired with sneakers so it's not too fancy!"
2. Comy Cute Polka Dot Shift Dress: "I just bought this adorable dress for my goddaughter and I need to buy a matching one for Polly - so great with red tights!"
3. Saint James Minquiers Enfant Shirt: "Nothing cuter than a striped boatneck - and I especially love blue for girls!"
4. Canvas Mary Jane Shoes: "The perfect comfortable, non-sneaker shoe for the playground."
1. Egyptian Cable Turtleneck Sweater: "I have been searching for comfy warm sweaters for fall - I love this
one for tailgates or cozy afternoons by the fire."
2. Cross Body Bag: "It's hands free!"
3. Diatom Leeron Skirt: "I love this dressed down for daytime wear."
4. Floral Skinny Jeans: "Need!"