September's Gift Edit: what she's wanting and what she's giving
Posted: Dec 09 2014
- LACQUER JEWELRY BOX "My jewelry has spent enough time in pouches and drawers."
- LURIN PAJAMA SHORT SET "These lurin pajama sets are super soft and the ultimate sleep luxury."
- CASHMERE CABLE WRAP "I will live in this, paired with white button downs, jeans, and boots throughout the winter."
- GILDED PIGGY BANK "I'm guilty of always having change in my pockets so can't wait to replace my plastic cup with this golden piggy bank."
- PERSONALIZED BOTTLE OPENER "For my 21 year old brother, I'll monogram it with 'My Only Platinum Card.' It's funny and probably the only thing that will get to put to good use that I get him. As for my 23 year old brother, he'll be getting the monogram, 'Not maxed out yet.'
- SUPER SOFT 4 BUTTON POLO "For my brother Nolan, who can't get enough of the Johnnie-O polos."
- BIT LOAFERS "For a nicer look, I'll be getting these for my 26 year old brother who seems to have graduated from the Bass loafers for a more sophisticated look."
- DECANTER SET "For my brother's first apartment out of college...a bar set seems like a rite of passage into the real world"
- CASHMERE TRAVEL WRAP "For my Mom- the best gift and the one that keeps on giving. I use it as a scarf, blanket, pillow...In the winter months, you really can't find me without it."
- DECORATING BOOK "When all else fails, a coffee table book is always the best gift!"