CREATIVE GIFTS FOR HIM: How to assemble your own clever Valentine's Day bundles
Posted: Feb 04 2015
If you're serious about your Blackberry-typing, reservation-making, dirty-dish-washing man in charge, a pair of timeless handmade shoes is a knockout gift. Handcrafted in Maine, these Horsebit Loafers go as well with a crisp suit as they do with jeans and a blazer. Throw in the "Sugar Daddy Giftset" from our favorite online candy store Sugarfina to make him chuckle.
1. Classic Loafers: Rancourt Horsebit Loafers $340
2. Sugarfina: Sugar Daddy Giftset $25
Does your man enjoy a good night's sleep and a lengthy, Saturday morning breakfast in bed? Royal Highnies are the ultimate gift, made of 400 count pima cotton, ideal for weekend lounging.
1. Royal Highnies: Softest Boxers Ever (2 Pack) $78
An outdoorsman needs his gear! This warm fleece is the perfect piece to wear under his waders on his next fly fishing trip. Top it off with a Bluefish Needlepoint Hat and an endearing card to drive home the theme.
1. Baseball Cap: Bluefish Needlepoint Baseball Cap $35
2. Fleece: Olive Fleece Jacket $129
3. Endearing Card: Paperless Post Flounder Kiss Card