Jobs at Tuckernuck
View our openings below.
1. Customer Experience and Logistics Associate
As an early member of the core Tuckernuck team, you will be an integral part of shaping the growth of a fast-growing e-commerce business. We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience, whether it be helping a bride pick out gifts for her wedding party via chat or emailing with a customer about receiving his blazer on time for the weekend. You will have to be a great listener and an even better problem solver. Get ready to kill our customers with kindness that will knock their socks off.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will be on the front line and instrumental in developing the Tuckernuck brand:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat.
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers anytime regarding deliveries, transactions, and experiences that don’t go 100% as planned.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience, present to the team, and make it happen.
- Master our internal inventory, order and customer relations systems in order to efficiently and effectively process orders and answer customers’ questions.
- Effectively communicate with the warehouse on a daily basis and manage the logistics for all outbound and inbound orders.
- Learn the products inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find products they need to fill their particular needs.
- Learn the ins and outs of the back-end of the website and how to navigate proficiently through multiple systems.
- Develop and analyze reports on consumer behavior, returned product and services performed so we can improve the Tuckernuck shopping experience.
- Research and brainstorm new and exciting ways to reach customers.
- Foster relationships with customers by researching and implementing an effective customer loyalty program that will keep customers coming back.
- Provide and relay thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to all areas of the business such as marketing, merchandising, photography, and product teams.
- Support with inventory management as needed.
- Assist team at experiential events: trunk shows, sample sales, sponsored events…etc.
Requirements for the Position:
- Passion for the Tuckernuck brand
- Energy, kindness, sincerity, and adaptability
- High levels of empathy
- Workhorse and “no task is too small" attitude
- Incredible organizational and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active nature. See something that's not working? Do some brainstorming and help fix it.
- Attention to detail, grammar, and love for writing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn every single day
- Positive, Positive attitude
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
Interested? Fill out the form below.