Join the Team: Graphic Designer
Tuckernuck is looking for a Graphic Designer possessing strong design skills and aesthetics. The designer must be able to react quickly and multitask, keep current on design and brand appropriate trends as well as partner and collaborate with other designers and Tuckernuck departments. Candidates will work directly and closely with the Creative director and will be responsible for creating visual assets for all of Tuckernuck’s marketing channels: email marketing campaigns, lookbooks, editorial layouts, paid media, etc. that reflect the Tuckernuck image in an engaging, relevant and inspiring style. Candidates will also be responsible for managing and executing all Tuckernuck printed materials, including shipping supplies, brick and mortar design collateral, special printed catalogs, and pamphlets, etc. Applicants must have a solid understanding of design principles and tools, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to excel in this role. Knowledge of user experience and user interface concepts will also be useful in this position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, layouts and typography for monthly online and eventually print catalogs within the creative guidelines set by the Creative Director.
- Team up with photographers & stylists to create visually appealing stills.
- Collaborate with copy writers & merchandisers to ensure correct content for each catalog, email, and lookbook
- Administer all aspects of the design process to manage the work-flow from initial design through production & pre-press stages.
- Work with the production and creative teams on a daily basis to meet demands for multiple design projects.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- 3-5 Yrs relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe design tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Detail-oriented, team player with creative problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility & Time Management: ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and take responsibilities for deadlines.
- Ability to communicate his/her ideas effectively.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards
- Past experience in retail or fashion related industry is a plus
To apply, please fill out the application here.