Barbour® Navy Ashby Wax Jacket
SIZE & FIT
- A tailored, regular fit that's suitable for all occasions and leaves plenty of space for layering.
- Back length: 30-31.5ins | 77.5 - 81cm
- Model Measurements: Height 6'5', Waist 33", Inseam 32"
Reworking the contemporary Engineered Bedale in a robust wax finish, the Ashby is a winter-ready jacket that’s as stylish as it is practical.
From the Hacking collection, the Ashby is constructed in Barbour’s signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, with a weatherproof matte finish and a comfortable, lived-in feel. Slightly more tailored than the Bedale, yet still allowing room for essential winter layering, classic features include a storm fly front with hardy stud fastenings, a smart sit-down cord collar with throat strap, angled handwarmer pockets and two generous bellow pockets.
Inspired by Barbour’s Scottish heritage, the iconic Original Classic Tartan trims the Ashby’s lining and inside pockets, adding unmistakable authenticity. This functional jacket features an interactive front zip and is fully compatible with Barbour’s optional zip-in liners, making it incredibly versatile and ideal for everyday use.
- Barbour Tartan lining, washed cord collar, inner patch pocket
- Sponge clean only
- Corduroy cuff
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.