Canada Goose® Black Kensington Parka
SIZE & FIT
- Long-Thigh Length
- Modeled in size X-Small
- Model Measurements: Height 5'8", Waist 25", Bust 33", Hips 35"
Hands down, Canada Goose makes the warmest coats on the market. The Kensington Parka by Canada Goose is a long, down-filled puffer jacket so it will keep you warm without any unnecessary bulk. It's a best selling parka around the world, especially in areas of extreme cold. Detachable coyote fur trims the faux-fur lined hood. It's a modern take on traditional style: long and slim-fitting, equally appropriate for strolling a city street or hiking a snowy trail.
- Waist-Cinching Adjustable Straps
- 4 Front Pockets
- Heavy Duty Rib Knit Cuffs and Collar to keep out the cold
- Removable coyote fur surrounding a 1-way adjustable hood with fleece lining
- Storm Flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Two Handwarmer Pockets with Fleece Lining
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Exterior: 85% Polyester; 15% Cotton
- Made in Canada.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.