Canada Goose® Black Shelburne Parka
SIZE & FIT
- Long-Thigh Length
- Modeled in X-Small.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'8", Waist 25", Bust 33", Hips 35"
- If between sizes, order 1 size down.
Hands down, Canada Goose makes the warmest coats on the market. Designed for frigid temperatures, the Shelburne Parka by Canada Goose is incredibly chic but will keep you warm without any unnecessary bulk. With a TEI (Thermal Experience Index) score of 3, the Shelburne Parka can endure daily temperatures of 5 to -13 degrees Fahrenheit so it's for those days where you need maximum protection. It's a best selling parka around the world, especially in areas of extreme cold.
- Water-Resistant and Windproof Shell
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Concealed two-way zipper closure.
- Exterior: 85% Polyester; 15% Cotton
- Front vertical fleece-lined pockets with snap closure
- Back vents with snap closure
- Spacious Hood with Optional Natural Coyote Fur Trim
- Made in Canada.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.