Men's Damela Belt
SIZE & FIT
We recommend adding 2 inches to a men's pant size to obtain the best fit. For example, someone who wears a size 36 pant would wear a size 38 in our belts. When the waist is an odd size, increase the belt size by 3 inches (i.e. a size 33 pants wears a size 36 belt).
- 32 - 30" waist - (X-Small)
- from buckle to last hole 33.5"
- 34 - 32" waist - (Small)
- from buckle to last hole 35"
- 36 - 34" waist - (Medium)
- from buckle to last hole 36.5"
- 38 - 36" waist - (Large)
- from buckle to last hole 39"
- 40 - 38" waist - (X-Large)
- from buckle to last hole 41.5"
The Damela is a leather and woven cotton belt with a leather loop. Each belt is hand-woven on the border of Guatemala and Mexico, using indigenous techniques passed down for centuries from generation to generation. Such symbolic, intricate designs are chosen by the weavers as a means of self-representation, an art they call "arte del telar". Each belt is entirely unique; you will never find two the same.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships from our warehouse in Maryland via USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.