Natural Hermosa Plimsoll Sneakers
Founded in Santa Barbara, SeaVees is a line of casual, California cool footwear.
The 08/63 Hermosa Plimsoll celebrates the first skateboard contest held in August 1963. Set in the parking lot of the Pier Avenue Junior High School in Hermosa Beach, California, the competition draws about 100 people from the nearby Hermosa Beach Surf Festival.
- Textured linen upper and vintage wash finish
- Flat eyelets are antique nickel
- Thin laces are made from waxed cotton
- Comfort footbed lined in antibacterial and hypoallergenic bamboo canvas to keep feet dry and odor free
- SeaVees signature herringbone outsole design offers max slip resistance and long lasting wearability
SIZE & FIT
- See SeaVees size chart for standard sizing information.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
This item ships via USPS priority mail or first class mail from South Carolina and typically arrives within 3-7 days of purchase. Expedited shipping is available for a flat rate at checkout and typically arrives within 1-2 days of purchase.
We will gladly accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of original purchase. Return details.