Canada Goose jackets are designed and produced in Canada with a commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship and extreme attention to detail. These coats are a guaranteed way to stay warm in frigid temperatures.
The Gabriola Parka will see you through winter's coldest days with a removable hood that works hard to keep you warm in challenging environments and recessed rib knit cuffs to trap heat. It's finished with a hide-away reflective flap at the back for added visibility in low light conditions. Perfect for outdoor adventures, we are wearing this with everything from sweaters and sneakers to waterproof boots!
- TEI score: 3 (-4Â°F-14Â°F), Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Hood: Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection (included)
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Back of collar and chin guard are lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Signature double-stripe reflective drop down panel at back for added visibility in low light. Panel can be hidden underneath with Velcro fastener during the day
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Pockets: 4 exterior pockets (2 upper pockets with snap closures, 2 pockets with top flap and military button closures with tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth)
- Pockets: 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
- Fabric Shell: 195 gsm, Arctic TechÂ®; 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton blend with a durable, water-resistant finish
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Size & Fit
Shipping & Returns
Same day FREE shipping for orders placed before 1 PM EST.
Free returns within 30 days for eligible products. Start your return and print a label here.