The adventure began in the mountains of Chamonix in 1984, when famed extreme sports filmmaker and professional skier Thierry Donals designed apparel for his production team. He used his personal experience to create gear that was characterized by quality, style, and performance, and focused on the ultimate goal of every athlete – experiencing the Perfect Moment. Today the brand offers high performance lifestyle clothing that can be worn on or off the slopes.
The quilted Queenie Jacket is an iconic piece. Snow White with bold color blocked rainbow stripes to match the energy of the moment makers who wear it. It has a water resistant and breathable shell, all-natural insulation, a protective high neck and Merino rib knit trims. Take it from the slopes to the streets with a change of pants!
- Adjustable hood collar (included) and bottom
- Inner Balaclava
- Powder Skirt
- Inner cuff with thumb hole
- Fully seam-sealed
- Clip-fastening belt
- RECCO® System
- Waterproof and breathable
- Four-way stretch
- Toray Airtastic™ fabric
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feather
- Upper body/sleeve lining: 100% Polyester
- Lower body lining: 100% Nylon
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Size & Fit
- Silja is wearing a size X-Small
- Silja's measurements: Height 5'9.5", Waist 23", Bust 32", Hips 33"
|Standard Size||Numerical Size|
Shipping & Returns
Same day FREE shipping for orders placed before 1 PM EST.
Free returns within 30 days for eligible products. Start your return and print a label here.