We're glad you found us...
and because of it, we're giving you
Enter your email to get a code for free
shipping on your first order.
Be the first to find out about great things happening at Tuckernuck. Enjoy special access to private sales, fun events, new brands, and exclusive collections.
The summer is coming to an end, and for some (the lucky ones), this means back to school. Before packing up their desks, we asked two of our summer interns, Mollie and Margaret, to jump in front of the camera and show off some of their favorite back-to-school looks.
Shop Mollie's picks here.
Shop Margaret's picks here.
August is here, but summer isn't over yet! There's still plenty of time to sneak in a fun escape. First stop on our list this month is Sea Island. We've polled the insiders, and here's what we're suggesting for your weekend (or maybe you should make it a full week) jaunt to Georgia...
1. Pack: Grab your embellished garb and colorful accessories. The more vibrant the colors, the better
2. Eats: May we suggest...
- Carry out BBQ from Southern Soul (don't forget the fried green beans). This is our #1 pick for a group dinner after a long beach day
- Fried chicken at the Oak Room, which overlooks the golf course. Grab s'mores at the Lodge afterwards
- Dinner at Bennie's Red Barn. Leave room for the "raccoon" for dessert
3. Explore: You won't want to miss a thing.
- Rent a kayak and head up the marsh to sneak a peek at the houses
- Take a day trip to Cumberland Island to see the wild horses and the Carnegie Estate (also, this is the spot where JFK Jr. was married!)
4. Things to do: There's more to do than just sit on the beach.
- Go skeet shooting on the marsh
- Grab your friends and hit the tennis courts (& grab smoothies from the Spa afterwards)
- Play Cloister Bingo! (not just for the old folks)
- Head to Zigi's to dance the night away to 90s hits. Always a favorite.