MADDY AND SOPHIE'S MATERNITY STYLE TIPS:
1. Accessories: Invest in accessories to add some interest to the basic pieces you will wear on repeat and surely get sick of. A scarf, headband, funky shoes and a bag will go a long way.
2. Dresses: Flowy dresses will become your best friend.
3. Good Layers: A long blazer or cardigan is the perfect layer to a basic dress or over a fitted tee and denim.
4. Long Tops: It’s all about length, especially in the 3rd trimester, the longer the top the better.
5. Maternity Pants: Get a couple of good pairs of maternity denim. Madewell, Shopbop and A Pea in the Pod are great for designer maternity denim.
6. Loungewear: Don’t forget comfortable loungewear! A nice pair of joggers or a jumpsuit from Hatch as well as maternity sleepwear from Lake Pajamas are worth buying.